Why Buy Certified Pre-Owned?
Certified Pre-Owned Subaru for Sale in Greater Albany
If you know Subaru cars and SUVs, then you know they’re built to last. In fact, approximately 97% from the last decade still going strong today, both on the road and off the beaten path. That’s for a good reason, too: simply put, they stand the tests of both time and Mother Nature, and in ways many other automakers can’t. It’s why, in part, many used Subaru vehicles can receive certified used status. But what’s CPO status mean, and why should you buy certified pre-owned here at Subaru of Troy? Just as simply put: near-new value for less, and plenty more reasons.
What is Certified Pre-Owned?
They’re used cars, but those that have been rigorously inspected, if necessary, reconditioned, and certified in exceptional condition by either a manufacturer or another certifying authority — in this case, our factory-trained and certified auto service technicians. CPO cars also features a variety of perks you won’t find with your average pre-owned, such as an extended warranty and special financing opportunities when it’s time to upgrade, among others.
Certified Pre-Owned vs. Used
- A thorough 152-point inspection performed by certified car repair specialists, with refurbishment using genuine Subaru auto parts where needed and backed by the quality assurance of a CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Coverage by a factory-backed powertrain coverage spanning 7 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, with two additional coverage upgrades available
- A $0 deductible for covered maintenance and repairs
- 24-hour/7-day-a-week roadside assistance for the duration of your warranty plan
- One-year of STARLINK™; Safety Plus Package access, featuring automatic emergency services notification in the event of a collision
- Basic inspection, limited if any reconditioning
- The remainder of any original warranty coverage, little or no additional coverage, further warrantying not always available
- You might be on the hook for certain kinds of service
- Roadside assistance may be an added expense
- The peace of mind of connected safety and security services and features may be limited
So, What Sets Subaru of Troy Apart from the Rest?
We’re home to one of the largest selections of CPO vehicles among Subaru dealerships here in the Capital-Saratoga region. Moreover, we make buying or leasing one easier than ever, with a process that’s fast, efficient, and most of all, a snap to take care of from the comfort of home, whether you’re down in Albany or Rensselaer, out in the East Greenbush area, or right around the corner in Watervliet.
For one, you can take advantage of one of a host of our special financing and lease offers, putting the Subaru model of your dreams within reach at an affordable bottom line. Secondly, you can fill out our loan and lease application right here on the Web. Finally, our intuitive Structure My Deal tool simplifies managing all the details from start to finish. With it, you can pre-qualify for financing, value a trade, personalize monthly payments, choose from among several protection plans, and more, right here. Best of all, you’ll have the advice and expertise of our on-site auto finance department with you every step of the way.
Take a look at our certified pre-owned Subaru inventory right here on our website, then, should you have a question or plan to schedule a test drive, feel free to get in touch. You can give us a call, send us an online inquiry, or stop by 800 Hoosick Road for a meet-and-greet. We look forward to getting to know you!